this blog and this year's restoration effort at Richmond Beach Saltwater Park is facilitated by the UW-Restoration Ecology Network Capstone group. This group is composed of six Restoration Ecology students at the University of Washington, Seattle campus.
- Chris Cowell: His interests include horticulture, restoration ecology, and conservation.
- Noel Daniel: Her interests include native and non-native plant propagation, and habitat restoration.
- Tae Kim's interests include forestry development, and policy and economics of resource management.
- Hong Nguyen: Her interests include rare flora conservation, mangrove restoraton, and vegetative propagation.
- Talya ten Brink: Her interests include wetlands, coastal systems, and the design of public spaces.
- Robyn Turner: Her interests include native plants, community led projects, agriculture and restoration ecology.